We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager Hardware to be part of this amazing and fast – growing Fintech. This person will be in charge of the reader hardware and accessories we build is critical to our continued success and we need a top tier candidate to take on the role of Senior Project Manager Hardware. As a product manager you will assist the VP/Director of Product in developing products with excellence, completing program deliverables on time, and managing the program budget. Your daily activities include engagement with external vendors, internal product teams, internal operations and internal engineering. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities. This candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Spanish, great communication and leadership.
What will I do?
- Maintain a product roadmap for all things hardware and accessories Related, and ensure that roadmap aligns with our business goals.
- Gather all product design considerations for executive hardware decisions.
- Assemble and evaluate options for hardware roadmap.
- Evaluate vendors for Mechanical engineering and manufacturing to meet roadmap requirements.
- Analyze hardware performance against competitors, and make recommendations.
- Advocate for the best end-to-end experience that balances the desires from many inputs including design, user-experience, marketing and operations.
- Wear many hats and bring a ‘do whatever it takes’ mentality to getting work done.
- Relationship with suppliers and partners to develop new products and improvements.
- Manage and communicate stakeholders about plans, and also be connected with operations to improve KPIs and performance of these products.
- Expert communicator, written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter who enjoys autonomy, ambiguity and the ability to create processes.
- Knowledge of hardware product development lifecycle.
- Ability to distill complex design trade-offs from each team into a coherent development plan.
- Ability to build/maintain detailed development and manufacturing schedules.
- Ability to engage and communicate with external vendors and partners.
- At least 4 years of product management experience delivering consumer products.
- BS degree or equivalent, MS degree preferred.6+ years’ experience with POS and/or mPOS, including hardware and software certification.
- 7+ years Product Management.
- Fluent Spanish and English
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.