This position is focused on Retail Channel and is responsible for coordinating the different POS activities and activations, as well as analyzing their impact (Sales, ROI, etc.). Reports directly to the Retail Shopper Marketing Manager and works in alignment with the KAM Team, Brand Team, Logistics Team, Insights Team and Training Team. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics and financial metrics, be able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities. This candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Spanish, as well as be willing to continue learning.
What will I do?
- Management of different projects to improve our sales performance according to the strategy plan in the different formats or sub-channels in the Retail Channel.
- Creation and follow up of different Display business proposals to improve our visibility at point of sales.
- Create different POP materials with the aim of make our brand more visible at points of sale.
- Track results of each project in terms of sell-out (quantity and sales) and ROI. Make adjustments as necessary and create a postmortem report. (Including key findings, learnings and recommendations).
- Implement specific reports and presentations from Retail Channel; price tracking, competitors tracking, monthly business review, weekly / bi-weekly meetings, etc.
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring the assigned budget.
- Be able to put together business plans and present to key stakeholders.
- Deep Shopper, Channel Understanding and Point of Sale knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Confident, proactive and highly organized.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Financial understanding.
- Ability to effectively define, implement and measure projects under low supervision and achieve team goals.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects, meet deadlines and solve problems.
- Strong ability to communicate, excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Actuarial Science or related.
- 3+ years working in a similar position.
- 3+ years managing Merchandisers agencies.
- 3+ years of experience working in cross-departmental teams or structures.
- Demonstrable experience executing Trade Marketing plans at Point of Sales, managing several projects at a time and tracking results in sales and some other financial metrics like ROI.
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.