We are looking for an Analyst for the Fraud Prevention and Customer Success to be part of this amazing and fast growing fintech, the Fraud Prevention analyst must be an enthusiastic person and with a lot of empathy for our trades, the fraud analyst Fraud Prevention must have knowledge of fraud patterns and risk networks as well as handle inbound and outbound calls from our merchants to complete our payment hold/release cycle process, using complex risk analysis to protect our accounts and Merchant assets.
To be successful in this role, candidates must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to exhibit professionalism in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, have a tolerance for frustration, and be multi-taskers.
What will I do?
- Track inbound and outbound calls to complete the hold / release process for reviews generated by risk holds.
- Validation of official documents of the businesses, for the review, analysis, opinion of the legitimacy and veracity of the same.
- Ability to build relationships and trust with team members and businesses.
- Ability to adapt to new developments / changing circumstances.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to be adept at identifying and solving complex customer service problems.
- Assess problem situations and initiate effective interventions that result in customer satisfaction.
- Strong customer-centric mindset.
- Decision making based on analysis of information, systems and fraud prevention.
- Understanding of customer satisfaction metrics and Net Promoter Score.
- Inbound / outbound call center platforms.
- Case management platforms (Zendesk, SalesForce, Aric, Medalia, Snowflake, Cybersource)
- Omnichannel platforms.
- Experience in fraud prevention.
- Analyze the different processes identifying high-risk actions for fraud detection and prevention.
- Propose improvements in internal processes that may have weaknesses that lead us to possible fraud.
- Tracking of transactions under review with bank card or ecommerce to identify possible fraud activity.
- Detection of risk patterns and possible fraud and location of fraud networks.
- Identification of apocryphal documents.
- Microsoft office management.
- Bachelor Degree in Administration, accounting or related technical studies.
- Minimum experience of 3 years monitoring incoming and outgoing calls by alerts in review transactions in monitoring the fraud prevention area, having a capacity for analysis and accurate and fast decision-making (essential).
In Clip, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Clip does not discriminate under any basis of origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, disability, age or other legal status. Clip is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are unstoppable, creative and have the skills we need, we want to hear from you!
Please consult www.clip.com.mx to learn more about our privacy notice.